1) Check if there is any black spot or disordering in diode laser stack.
If there is obviously black spot or disordering, we can confirm it is laser stact burnt. Please contact us to get new laser stack.
If there is no obiviouly abnorml in stack, please proceed to next step.
2) Replace to another same handle to see if it can working good or not. If with other same handle it working good, it means it is handle has problem. If with another handle still can not flashing, it means we need to open the shell to test machine inside. Please proceed to next step.
3) Check if the total shots of the diode laser handle is reached the limit value or not. (Our limit value is 40,000,000 shots)
If the software shows still not reached 40,000,000 shots, please proceed to next step.
If the software shows it is already over 40,000,000 shots, it means this handle has used up all shots.Please contact our sales manager to buy a new handle.
4) Click Ready, to make machine at Standby status. If not press the handle trigger, the foot pedal the icon in interface should in" Pedal off status", if press the handle trigger, the icon should be "Pedal on status".
Press the handle trigger and check the pedal icon:
If the pedal icon is in "Pedal on statues", then please proceed to next step.
If the pedal icon is in "Pedal off status", then directly skip to step 13 to check.
5) Check if the indicator light at the laser power control interface on the control panel is lit or not.
Check if the "S_EN" and "P_EN" indicators here are lit or not.
If the indicator light is on, proceed to the next step.
If it is not lit, skip to step 10.
6) Check “S_EN” indicator on the control panel change or not when you click Ready.
The position of the "S_EN" indicator is as follows:
In the "Ready" status, the indicator light should be turning on but it is dark.
In the "Standby" status, the indicator should be very light.
If the "S_EN" indicator is normal (as shown in above video), then proceed to next step.
If the indicator is not displayed properly, it means the control board may have problem.
7) Measuring reference voltage value
1. Adjust the energy value on the working interface to 100% (The first line in treatment parameter setting page)
2. Adjust the multimeter to the DC 20V position and measure whether the reference voltage on the control board is around 3.6V or not.
If the measured voltage is 0V, it means the control board has problem.
If the measured voltage is normal, please proceed to next step.
8) Press the handle trigger to make handle in flashing status (handle has flashing problem so it may not really flashing, just press the trigger to make handle in flashing status is ok), then check if the “P_EN” indicator on the control panel is blinking or not.
The position of the "P_EN" indicator is as follows:
If the “P_EN” indicator does not blink, it means the control board has problem.
If it blinks, proceed to the next step.
9) Check if the diode laser power indicator is blinking or not.
If it is not blinking, check the control cable is well connected or not.
If it flashes, it means the laser power supply may be have problem.
10) Measure whether the diode laser power supply has an AC input or not.
Adjust the multimeter to AC 750V and measure the input voltage.
If there is no voltage at the measuring point, proceed to the next step.
If the measuring point has input voltage, please go to step 11 to check.
11) Measuring the output terminal on the control board that supplies power to the diode laser power supply.
If the output terminal outputs a normal AC voltage, check the power supply line from the control board to the laser power supply.
If there is no voltage, it means the control board may have problem.
12) Measure the voltage on the 10P plug
1. Unplug the 10P plug from the control panel.
2. Adjust the voltage to the DC 20V with a multimeter and measure the voltage values of pins 1 and 4 on the 10P plug.
If the measured voltage value is 12V, it means the control board may have problem.
If there is no voltage value, it means the semiconductor laser power supply may have problem.
13) Short-circuit the foot terminal of the control board with a short wire, as below photo.
If the foot padal icon on the interface is in "Padal on status", then check the foot padal line is well connected or not, and check if there is any cut of for the foot padal line.
If the foot icon on the interface is in "Padal off status", it means the control board may have problem.
14) If you check all steps and it shows all normal, then please check the line of diode laser power supply to machine plug is cut off or not.
15) Follow below video to check the lines of the laser stack is well connected or not.
16) If you check all steps and it shows all normal, please do the final check, follow below video to check whether the laser stack and the power supply is working or not.
Notice: When do this test, make sure to follow below video! Make sure all the the water circulation pipes are connected with the stack, make sure there is water circulation when do this test!!!
Some clients only put the laser stack (without any water circulation pipes without water circulation to protect the laser stack) to do the test, this may damage the stack immediately!!!
So, MAKE SURE THE STACK IS UNDER WATER CIRCULATION WHEN DOING THIS TEST!
If it can shoot normal in this test, then it indicates the lines that connecting handle connector to the power supply is not well connected or the handle connector itself has problem.